On March 30 a group of Skagit Wedding Society Members (and a few future members), collaborated to create an beautiful and romantic wedding scene. It was a lot of fun to have so many society members collaborating on such a fun project.
Maple Hall is a beautiful and historic building perfect for large or small weddings. We created a small ceremony space in one of the beautiful upstairs rooms overlooking 1st Street and the La Conner waterway.
The day started of a little dreary, but by the time we were ready to start shooting the clouds were parting and we had a beautiful afternoon!
The vendors involved were:
- Venue: Maple Hall
- Photographers: Bella Vita Creative, David Clumpner Photography, Dutta Photography, Laura Nichols Photography
- Linens; Skagit Valley Wedding Rentals
- Florals: Country Bouquets Floral
- Cake: X-tra Special Cakes
- Planning & Printed Materials: Cheers Wedding & Event Planning
- Jewelry: Pave Jewelry
- Make-up: Heather Thorson
- Hair: Sarah Lawrence
- Bride Attire: Gown & Glove
- Groom Attire: Martha’s Bridal
- Bride Model: Meagan Schuler
- Groom Model: Kevin Ricco
We had four amazing photographers, it was so interesting to see how differently they all worked. Click on each link to see their photos.